Tailored treatments can help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Lake Placid’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services designed for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Long-term care
- Subacute care to expedite recovery from an illness or injury
- Medical Director on site
- Advanced registered nurse practitioner on site
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Specialized skin and wound care
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Certified IV therapy
- Hospice care
Therapies for specific conditions:
- Care for Alzheimer’s disease
- Orthopedic care
- Cardiac support
- Stroke rehabilitation